Lalgoon milk is 100% pure raw milk obtained straight from the cows.

Adulteration is the process of adding contaminants like urea, starch, glucose, formalin along with detergent to increase the thickness and viscosity of the milk as well as to preserve it for a longer period.

We eliminatethe processes of Pasteurisation, Homogenisation and adulteration of milk.

Yes, you can consume Raw Cow Milk after boiling it.

Probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts that are beneficial for your health, especially your digestive system.

UWe at Lagoon Milk possess the technology to package and deliver the raw milk to you right at your doorstep within hours of milking the cows.

School-aged children who drank raw milk were 41 percent less likely to develop asthma and about 50 percent less likely to develop hay fever than children who drank store-bought (pasteurized) milk, according to one study that used data from more than 8,000 children.

(Source : http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/11/12/raw-milk-benefits.aspx)

  1. Healthier skin, hair and nails
  2. Stronger immune system
  3. Reduced allergies
  4. Increase in bone density
  5. Neurological support
  6. Weight loss
  7. Building lean muscle

Keeping it in places above 4 degree Celsius gives birth to bacteria that may spoil the milk.

Pure Raw Cow Milk consists of about 80 % of water. remaining 20 % is fat, minerals, protein and sugar lactose. in protein 80% casein 20% whey. Lalgoon Milk is pure raw cow milk.